Sorry, we cannot deliver mishloach manot to post office boxes.
- Ta'anis Esther - Thursday, February 25, 2021
Purim - Friday, February 26, 2021
Shushan Purim - Sunday, February 28th (the day Purim is celebrated in Yerushalayim)
We urge you to order
your Purim gifts as early as possible to help us achieve timely delivery. Given all the Covid-related uncertainties, we
are unable to guarantee exact delivery dates.
In Jerusalem and its environs and the Center of Israel, we deliver Purim Paks on Ta'anis Esther, Purim and Shushan Purim. In case of an anticipated lockdown before then, we will deliver earlier.
In Other Areas, we use delivery services:
- Doar Shlichim (to large cities outside of Jerusalem and the Center)
- Doar Yisrael (to kibbutzim, moshavim and Gush Etzion)
Doar Yisrael has informed us that packages might take as long as a month to arrive this year. We will make an effort to send these out soon after receiving your order, but we cannot refund an order due to late delivery, as it is out of our hands. If you are sending to kibbutzim, moshavim or the Gush, please take this into account.
Delivery fees and deadlines:Jerusalem + environs:
- $10 for delivery to Jerusalem, Beitar, Beit Meir, Beit Shemesh, Ramat Beit Shemesh, Givat Zev, Mevasseret Zion, Telzstone
- Deadline for Jerusalem + environs orders: Thursday, February 18th.
Center of Israel:
- $12 for delivery to Bnai Brak, Ramat Gan, Kiryat Sefer, Modiin, Chashmonaim, Brachfeld, Shaalvim
- Deadline for Center of Israel orders:
Thursday, February 18th
- $20 for shipping/special delivery.
- Deadline for major cities beyond Jerusalem and Center: Thursday, February 18th.
- Deadline for kibbutzim, moshavim, and Gush Etzion: Friday, January 29, by 12 noon EST. After that, we are happy to take your order but cannot guarantee delivery date.
- Update, February 2: We are still happy to accept new Mishloach Manot Orders to Gush Etzion, moshavim or kibbutzim, but for those areas we can no longer guarantee delivery in time for Purim.
Sending more than one main package to a single address? Contact us for discounted delivery fee.
(Does not apply to Mini or Thank-you paks.)
Note: We cannot accept responsibility for incorrect addresses.